As a matter of fact, I really don't know what to do with my life after graduation. That is, if I'm really graduating this March. But what the hell? I SHOULD. It's just that the idea of graduation with somebody continuously pulling you down -- aka teachers feeding on the dreams of graduating students, as mentioned in the previous entry -- makes you doubt yourself sometimes even if most of the time you think you can.
Except for this idea that I will be taking the engineering board exams, chilling for a few months --- I really have nothing more. I still don't know how I will be able to handle the corporate world, if ever I'm working. (But definitely, no PLDT please. ERRR.) I haven't even got any idea which track I'm taking. But definitely, I am not really into the research and development part.
I love the idea of the corporate world. All I know is that I'm good at project management and working with people (yes, I am, even if I'm an introvert) and I just hope this is a step into this all-so-confused life-after-college dilemma of mine. HAHA.
If you've read this up to the very last part, I am assuming that you think I'm all so confused. Yes, I am. So here's the battle plan I've formulated and told myself that I should do for now:
Ang sabaw ng problema ko hahahaha shit hindi ko pa nga naaayos yung mga requirements ko at the moment. Acads and thesis muna. then AECES. then board exam. tapos bum. tapos bahala ka na kung may tumawag man sayong company. pag wala, edi humanap ka. DUH. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment