Graphika Manila International Multimedia Design Conference is the premier multimedia and graphic design event in the Philippines. Since 2006, Graphika Manila has attracted over 7500 design students and professionals and is now hailed as one of the most influential multimedia art events in the country. As it celebrates its sixth year running, Graphika Manila once more brings together Manila’s creative minds to listen to inspiring stories and celebrate the works of the best multimedia and graphic designers from the Philippines and from around the globe. Simply put it as a creative symposium with speakers from different fields of the creative arts. The conference focuses on the creative side of design, rather than technology.
Tickets available at P1500 (Professional) / P1200 (Student) for the early bird fee until July 1 and P1800 (Professional) / P1500 (Student) July 2 onwards. For more details on how to get tickets and other stuff, visit graphikamanila.com
I'm really looking forward to this event! Last year, I wasn't able to go because I had Saturday classes for my fine arts class. One of my classmates cut the class, and everyone (including our professor) was envious of him because of the fact that he was there.
I would really love to hear all of the speakers listed above on their beautiful poster, especially from Weta Digital and Dan Matutina. Weta Digital created the visual effects for James Cameron's Avatar. And Dan Matutina is just pure awesome. I really love his works. ♥ I am willing to spend P1500 for this because I know this would be worth the price. FOR ART!
This year Elaine, Francis, Charles and I are planning to go and hopefully we would all be able to come. DONATIONS AND SPONSORSHIPS ARE ACCEPTED FOR MY GRAPHIKA MANILA EARLY BIRD TICKET. HAHA.
See you there!

No comments:
Post a Comment