Thursday, June 16, 2011

Murphy’s Law and that weird feeling of almost passing out.

Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

It was 7 PM. Fran was fetched by his dad so Nico and I were left. We took the jeep to the LRT station. He waited for me to enter LRT2 station and to take the stairs before he left and waved goodbye to go to LRT1 station. After that, I thought it would be a smooth ride back to Katipunan.

AND LRT2 WENT ON F*CKING CODE RED AT PUREZA STATION.

There’s this phone I bring to review which is an extra phone with a number I can’t even memorize. I’ve never ever brought my iPhone in that vicinity because of the fear of having it stolen, AGAIN. And as sucky as my phone gets, the battery died…just when I needed it.

AND MY PHONE JUST DIED. AT THIS VERY MOMENT. JUST WHEN I NEED TO GO HOME BUT I DON'T F*CKING KNOW HOW.

Good thing I sent my last messages to Nico, Keith, Rachel and Ronna. I love you, friends.

So…all the people were going out, still wondering why the train halted its operation. It seems like we’re all going to commute. BUT I DON’T FUCKING KNOW HOW OR EVEN KNOW WHAT JEEP TO RIDE TO GO TO MY DESTINATION. There are no taxis. (Where are the taxis when you need them?) The places written on the jeepneys were all unknown places. Nothing that even says Cubao or wherever near Katipunan.

I WAS THERE FOR AROUND 20-30 FREAKING MINUTES. It was too dark in front of Pureza station. Where in the fuck are the lights?

And at last, I saw people going back to Pureza station. The train went back on operation. We were at Araneta Center-Cubao when the train stopped again. It took me more than an hour to land on safe grounds…AKA to arrive at Katipunan (still via the train).

The moment I arrived at my dorm room, I felt the adrenaline rush subside…and the panic to start sinking in. So that’s how panic attack and hyperventilation feels? That dizzy feeling and the numb throbbing feeling of my whole body I JUST F*CKING DROPPED AND SCRATCH MY IPHONE CALLING PEOPLE TO HELP ME. Thank God for friends to the rescue. I'm okay now, except for the pain in my left chest.

Now, I’m just wondering why in the hell did LRT2 went on code red, and LRT1 went on code yellow tonight?

No comments: