It started off as a random post of the word "dinner" in our Facebook groups and then everyone started replying and confirming their attendance. YAY! And then there were two February birthday boys in the group. We all know what's next.
Birthday treat!
Burger Bar, Greenbelt 2.
| |
| EJ and me were the first ones to get to Burger Bar. If this was OrSem all over again, everybody's dead for being late. |
| You can see the wi-fi password all over the place. whatsyourbeef. |
The place has a diner vibe in it. Not too big, not too small. There's an area with bar chairs/tables, with couches, and a combination of both. The music, too, was really good. For a long time, I haven't had a little dose of AC/DC and other music from the same genre. You can customize your burgers. You can put everything you want on a burger. We all ordered double patties as the waiter said these (first six) are their best sellers and it's a must-try for first-timers. There was a choice of single or double patty and if you wanted soda or beer (lol). I ordered the Rising Shroom Rated GP (the one with fries on the side and a choice of iced tea/sode) and it was awesome. I can taste the oyster and shiitake mushroom/white truffle fusion with the beef. That big chunk of Steak Cut sirloin and chuck blend of beef. It was too awesome I can't even speak whilst eating the burger.
Wine in the menu was a little bit off for the diner-vibe of the place haha but all in all, the experience was great. Food. Service. Ambiance. Environment. Internet access (it was faaaast). In the words of one of my college batchmates, J-Con, the sulit factor* of this place is in the awesome level... considering that, since this was a birthday/reunion treat, it also has an infinite sulit factor.
and yes, being the typography geek that I am... if you look at their menu...
| The choice of color, type and layout was amazing. I've never seen such good taste in menu-look in a long time. |
Everybody started arriving and the rest was history.
| We almost reached ten. That would be an achievement considering everyone is busy with work. I always wish we'd be complete in a reunion someday but like what Monica said, it's nearly impossible. |
*sulit factor = (quality + quantity) / price

No comments:
Post a Comment