I suck at PE and more to that...
I suck at Math.
The story during PE mainly goes like this --- Sir Dave unfairly paired me up with a singles match against a previous freshman varsity in whatever school it is. I'm so freakin' dead when I heard somebody talking --- and that girl was searching for me. "Sino si Mateo? Tayo daw ang next, sabi ni Sir."
What the heck would people expect? Everybody knows she's soo good at that. I lost. What else? Duuh.
Math today was a more depressing issue. F. F. F. F. F. Freaking F. Forbidden F. Since when did Vistro-Yu ever gave an exam soooo depressing, and overly depressing that it really gets on my nerves to the smallest neurons in my nervous system.
Natalo pa ako sa pustahan namin ni Krister, and I have to treat him for a complete lunch meal because he got a higher grade in the long test than me. But still, an F. F. F. F. F. Why do I have to repeat that? Because it's soo depressing.
I was even shocked with the scores of others, most especially Janine. (don't ask Robert's and Lester's because its normal that they always get the highest scores that range in A to B) First time daw niya magkaroon ng ganoong score in her entire life. Nevertheless, buti pa yung mga nakapasa... nice.
But for Janine and I.. as what Mevin's motto in every Math long test says:
Cancellable naman ang lowest long test.
No comments:
Post a Comment