1 - Physics laboratory final exams
2 - Filipino magazine launch and presentation
3 - Literature play: The Woman Who Had Two Navels by Nick Joaquin
4 - Math18b long exam
...and beat me. I never slept. Thanks to the power of coffee. Thanks to Starbucks caramel machiatto, my all-time favorite espresso-based coffee. A-Lav-Et.
If we're going to count all those sleepless nights... I'd say ---- they're countless. It is only here in the Ateneo where I experience all these "sabaw-ness" of layp. Ito ang kulang sa mga kolehiyala --- tulog. Sleep. ZZZZ.
I never really expected that I'd have fever last week. My mom said that I always get fever every before final exams week. Okay. Let's just sum all things up.
The week before final exams is the most difficult moment of the whole semester. Who disagrees? Think of those endless papers, long exams, oral presentations, projects, plays, etc. You have to accomplish them all. You have no excuses. The only valid reason not to do it is --- NAKATULOG KA. Sorry. Nakatulog ka nga eh, what else can you do?
Compared to the final exams week, just study. Not all subjects will require you to take it (more or less, it'd be due to exemptions --- because you already did well). After studying, take it. Write your answers, and voila! It's all done. NO MORE HASSLES, PRESSURIZING DEADLINES and what else?
After all, the semester has already ended. Everything will be back to normal again, most of all, the thing most college students lack -- SLEEP.
Kung minsan sobra-sobra na nga eh.
No comments:
Post a Comment