Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Vacation?

ME.
Everybody from Block U needs it.
Sabaw nang lahat eh.

Let's just get some good hours of sleep, the final exams week is getting in proximity and my pledge of not drinking any coffee for the Lent just seemed to be broken by hell week. I just can't help it, addict? No. I just need coffee to keep myself awake, literally... awake. There are lots of things to do, and I actually don't know what to start with... thank goodness, there existed draw lots (of books from the sacred schoolbag) --- pick-a-book.

Assuming that "hindi na yata gumagana sa akin ang kape" is true for n=k. That is, "hindi na yata gumagana sa akin ang kape + 1" is also true. Prove that the statement is true.

...

It has been shown that "hindi na yata gumagana sa akin ang kape" is true for n=1, n=k. By the principles of Mathematical Induction, it is also proven that "hindi na yata gumagana sa akin ang kape + 1" is also true.

Yeah. Vistro-Yu really inspires me on Math --- kung bakit mo ba kasi ako binigyan ng F? Kung bakit ba naman kasi ang hirap ng binigay mong long test.

BTW, I caught X looking kanina. Sino kaya yun? Gossipers, back off. You don't know anything about it. Haha.

There's a Physics long exam tomorrow, and here I am...
1 - out on a coffee shop
2 - saying that I'll be checking out these lethal problems on geometric
optics
3 - but no, I opened my laptop and surfed the web
4 - saying that I deserve a break
5 - but yes, I'm pretty nervous for tomorrow because I need an A.

...an A. An A. An A. Echo. Echo. Echo.

No comments: