Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Semester-Ender

It’s the last week of my first year, second semester in Ateneo. And by the way, what did I learn from the second semester?

ECE12 – Computer-Aided Design
1 – Not all workstations work.
2 – Not all projects should be done by yourself, there’s always the Yahoo! Groups for files to be uploaded.
3 – Not all final exams are announced.

Ps15 – General Physics I Laboratory
1 – Pick a group.
2 – Wake up at 3 am to download an uploaded post-laboratory report.
3 – You can use Elaine’s signature anytime to borrow laboratory equipments.

Ps14 – General Physics I Lecture
1 – There is no such thing as a centrifugal force.
2 – Light cannot be seen.
3 – Get a nice calculator, specifically Casio Fx-911ES.

Math18b – Principles of Modern Mathematics II
1 – The minus gives you the flavor.
2 – Fuzzy. Pluck it in the equation.
3 – Vistro-Yu rules.

PE108 – Lawn Tennis
1 – It makes you tan.
2 – It makes you addicted to playing.
3 – It makes you join the varsity team.
But, then you’ll just realize, hindi na pala. Sa chess team na lang.

Fil12 – Sining ng Pakikipagtalastasan sa Filipino II
1 – Adbantahe at disadbantahe (advantage and disadvantage)
2 – Jology at jolography, isang sangay ng siyensiya na tungkol sa mga jologs.
3 – It’s not bad to join a MEco block in the class. It’s fun.

En11 – Communications Across the Curriculum I
1 – Always bring your English book, or else, get out of the room.
2 – Nothing is sacred in politics.
3 – Great.

Lit13 – Introduction to Fiction
1 – Once there was a woman who had two navels.
2 – “But she’s not thirty, she’s only eighteen…” *evil laugh*
3 – Whoa!

SUMMER:
I promise to try out for the chess team.
Well, if I still have that courage. Haha. :)

No comments: