Wednesday, May 30, 2007

AISIS + dial-up connection = total kabagalan + panic mode

I really panicked. AISIS is sooooo slow and add the fact that we only have a stupid dial-up connection, that would be much slower than sooooo slow.

I woke up 5:30 in the morning, as agreed with my ECE buddies. (Excited, haha) The good thing is, dial-up did not fail me. I made it to where I want to be. (Kahit na sobrang bagal talaga.) I approximately spent 1.5 hours enlisting 3 subjects.

Let's start from the earliest to the latest.

F 8:00-10:00 PE104-T Badminton
TTh 9:00-10:30 Hi18-G Western History
TTh 10:30-12:00 Th121-J An Introduction to Doing a Catholic Theology
MWF 11:30-12:30 Ma21-B Mathematical Analysis I
MWF 12:30-1:30 Elc101.1-A Introduction to Circuits I (lecture)
TTh 12:00-1:30 Fil14-F Ang Panitikan ng Pilipinas
M 1:30-3:30 Elc101.2-A Introduction to Circuits I (laboratory)
TTh 3:00-4:30 Ma21-B Mathematical Analysis I [ulit]
Sat 7:00-12:00 CWTS-U (Environmental sector, no description)

And the tuition fee? Sixty five thousand, five hundred ninety-three pesos and sixty-five centavos. (PhP 65,593.65)

No comments: