When you're tagged, you have to write 6 weird things about yourself. Then you tag 6 other people. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged, ayt? Hahah!}]
I'm tagging: Claire. Mae. April. Ayeth. Elaine. Cameh.
6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1 - I ride tricycle from my dorm to covered courts, which is only several meters away. Haha. [TAMAD!]
2 - I've never read book 1 of Rowling's Harry Potter, even if I am a Potter-holic.
3 - I don't react [sometimes lang] when people [ilan lang naman ang mga people na ito, they know who they are] tease me. It's my way of saying, "So?" [Haha.]
4 - I don't know why I chose ECE as my course.
5 - I hate and love the same people [parang si Yanna].
6 - I already have 3 alarm clocks to wake me up in the morning yet I always come to school late because I turn them all off and go back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment