Saturday, May 26, 2007

ES-ing

(ee-es-sing) verb
--refers to doing the special term project for ES10, the "sabaw" subject.

For the whole summer, we've been thinking of something for our project and our proposal which turns out, in the end, that our group came up with another idea. In short, we did not used the topic we suggested in our proposal. Thanks to the owl.

+ For oh-so-three-days, nasa bahay kami nila Talusan, gumagawa 'daw' ng ES project. Finally, the last day was the only productive day. But it's not yet over, until we knew that we'll be presenting for the last day, Thursday. Tuesday, My Place -- but we did nothing but to play the video over and over again. Wednesday, finishing touches na lang.

It's going to be a 'roadkill' project, "TAXI, take a ride on the cheap side."

+ For oh-so-three-days, taong bahay si Talusan. Iniwanan siya ng pamilya niya, they all went to Baguio. For oh-so-three-days, we just chilled, and literally chilled sa bahay nila.

+ Para sa taong iniwanan ng chicken at spaghetti ng kanyang mga magulang, ano ang feeling na kinain mo iyon para sa tatlong araw na wala sila? Araw-araw, pang-birthday party ang food!

+ When I say 'I love dogs,' I really mean it. Gawd, can I keep Precious?

+ Indeed, the video we made is worth it. Lahat kami, exempted for the final exam. Grade-puller.

No comments: