1 - I secretly and accidentally damaged/destroyed/ruined/broke a diode in our electronics laboratory. [Only Elaine knows, kasi partner ko siya.]
2 - I finally found a cheap Rubik's Cube at NBS Katipunan.
3 - After buying the cube, I was able to solve it on the same night. [After that, hindi ko na na-solve ulit.]
4 - Chris Tiu week. [Bakit ba lagi ko na lang siyang nakakasalubong?]
5 - I panicked for my Ma21 long exam.
6 - I lost the hope in getting an A for the Ma21 exam because I almost screwed everything up. [Sobrang sagot, kulang na sagot, huwaw.]
7 - Karl Mina came back into action after proxy-ing for Vistro-Yu last sem to proxy-ing for Bautista this sem. [Siya ulit.]
8 - The 7-11 dilemma and the Katipunan adventure five-minutes before a math exam.
9 - We discovered that our Th121 teacher is a human shower, noh?
10 - Ma21 ruled the week. Naaddict pa kami sa pagsosolve ng mga sample problems. [Sino kami? Sir Mark, Elaine, Mot.]
11 - 26, Mom's birthday. 24, Katlyn's 18th.
12 - Thinking that there will be NSTP this Saturday, I asked my parents to drop by QC last Friday.
13 - Unfortunately, wala pala. I only knew when Mara called. [And sana nakasama pa ako sa parents ko sa pag-uwi.]
14 - I went home today with my mom. [Boo, nag-commute. Irritating pa naman sumakay sa public bus but I enjoyed watching The Notebook. Hahaha.]
Finally, I just want the rainy season to start as soon as possible. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Hahaha. Soooo nervous for the Ma21 test results this week. Boo-hoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment