Saturday, June 2, 2007

Three

It's not much of a number, three, you know. If you're asking for 3 in the morning, you are my Physics 15 groupmate or somebody who knows about the thing. But it's not the issue here...

My 'second' summer has brought about boredom to the nth level compared to the 'first' summer where we get to travel to Batangas. By the time the second summer started, I became a TOTAL house bummer, except for this mall trip with my mom to watch Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End...

I handed in my summer to the remote control and the laptop... and the 870-page achromatic blue Rowling book.

For the THIRD effing time, I decided to read the 870-page achromatic blue book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, since the movie is to be shown this July [Ano naman?].
He's back! VOLDEMORT's back!

No comments: