WEDNESDAY
Kami na lang ni Mara ang nakakaalam ng nangyari sa Ma21. Boo! When the bell rang for the next class, BOO! We were expecting for U2. But no. Ibang block ang kasama namin. No comment.
THURSDAY
Manaois is sooo effin' great. I love him! Aside from those unwritten rules in his syllabus that no one is supposed to wear pink because it catches his attention so much... [at that moment, Mara, Cameh and I were wearing pink, which sucks because SA LAHAT NG MAPAPANSIN, AKO PA ANG NAPANSIN NIYA NA NAKA-PINK.] Moreover, he has this thing for ECE students, we didn't know na medyo ayaw pala niya sa mga ECE... and when he said that, hindi niya alam na buong first row na pala ang inaatake niya na sumama sa mga IS people. Theo came, we really thought that our teacher was gay, in fact, he really talks like a gay. But he cleared it out at the very beginning that "I am a heterosexual male." Fil14 class followed right after the two classes. Elaine and I went to the wash room before the class starts. When we entered the room, whoah! Diccion! Alavet. From Ate Lou's Fil14 class with Diccion last 1st semester to Ate Tin's Fil14 class with Diccion last 2nd semester to me having Diccion for Fil14 this semester. Maraming pamanang notes ang natanggap ko dahil doon.
THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISEUnfortunately, after a very hot sunny day, the cake was actually melting in action while we were in our suuuper hot Ma21 classroom in SEC-A 214. Gawd, it was soo hot in there, imagine the setting sun peeking through the window to be hitting your row. BOO. I only discovered it when I planned of eating it for merienda after an exhausting and brain-squeezing encounter with calculus. I realized that I should put it in the refrigerator first [kahit na wala nang pag-asang bumalik iyon sa dating matinong hitsura] and to just eat it after dinner.
I wasn't really expecting that Block U will give me a cake even though my birthday passed a few days ago. It was a conspiracy. Kaya pala pinipilit niyo akong bumili na ng lunch with Elaine, pagdating ko may lighted candle na sa cake na nakalagay sa table natin, with matching yellow cartolina containing your birthday messages.BLOCK U rules!
FRIDAY
Back to normal, the hot sunny day after another hot sunny day. I woke up early for my earliest class in the whole semester, PE104. We are the only people who will occupy the covered courts, together with one small Tai Chi class, which is good. The only problem is that who gets to be paired with whom for a doubles team when Mara and Elaine and I are three human beings.
No comments:
Post a Comment