I don’t know what to study and where to begin. Fcuk.
I got a whole book (except for some few chapters, but it’s still almost the whole book!) to read to finish for Psy101. This is crap. I’m not even midway. It’s sooooo long. Gaaah. It’s ruining my Math schedules. I have to finish this before proceeding to Math.
Psy101 exam? TOMORROW.
Coffee hour. Psy101 makes me sleep. It’s not like Math or Elc102 that keeps me bothered when solving problems is really a problem because when you can’t solve the problem, you just get more anxious to solve the fcuking problem.
Because I have to know what I still do not know.
Because I need a high grade.
Because I MUST PASS Elc102.
Math, on the other hand, makes me nervous. Cabral makes me nervous. That C+ is really getting into my nerves. If it weren’t for his stupid “no partial point for effort” rule, we could’ve had a better grade like the other classes.
Elc102 is a special case, anyway. D. D. D. At least it’s a passing mark.
I have to have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment