I’ve discovered something. I am coffee-resistant when I am already stressed, especially when I just came out after a stupid Math long test that made my pen want to quit but since I have to pass this or else, I have two out only one cancellable lowest long test which leads to a lower grade and all the worst things in life. It’s a hyperbole. Don’t fuss.
Imagine, I drank a grande hot white chocolate mocha and still I was able to still feel sleepy when I arrived at the dorm and laid my back on the bed. In fact, I was too tempted to sleep rather than read and study for my uber-long Psy101 long exam.
Is it just me or does everyone else experience it? (Balita ko kasi si Elaine uminom din ng grande hot caramel machiatto pero wala rin daw naging epekto kasi ang aga niyang nakatulog)
Don’t blame me for actually loving coffee. I have loved coffee ever since I was a kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment