Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Staring at space isn't bad at all

EngMa102 class is a total waste of time. And yes, we really talk about space and vectors and all that stuff because, duuuuuh. The chapter is basically about vector calculus, which I really don't understand (as well as the whole class).

Who would want to NOT stare at space when your professor just spends, or should I say wastes, time just for checking attendance or blabbering about stuff that is sooooo unrelated to the subject?

At least for the past 3 weeks of classes in EngMa102, I already used 2 pages in my hundred-page math notebook. Oh well, papel. It is an achievement for most of us.


And so the non-nerve-wracking test for tomorrow is ultimately the only long test to which I can stand not to take seriously. I just scanned through the book and tried analyzing the sample problem in the sample long test.

This is the use of VERY long breaks... cramming time.

Always remember, staring at space just isn't too bad at all. If you won't stare at space during EngMa102 class, what else would you do?

No comments: