I'm getting back to being grade conscious again and I just want to rant everything I have in mind.
1. EngMa is soooooooo frustrating, I only got a B in the test which makes me have a class standing of ... B+ and not A. But EngMa is still my favorite subject for the semester.
2. Theo makes me worry. We already had 5 quizzes and my average is 60%. How bad is that? It's a freaking F --- FAILURE! We had the 6th quiz yesterday and it made me super worried because I wrote the wrong freaking answer. I guess I have to follow what my fortune cookie tells me, then.
3. CE21 is making me waste energy. It keeps me staring blankly at the laptop screen waiting for a code to just pop out of the command line. How on earth could I generate that stupid roman numeral converter? Tell me, puh-leeeez.
4. Failing in Elc106.1 is old news. Everybody experiences that.
5. Elc106.2 sucks. Why in the world did I ever cut that day for lab? Because our teacher said it's okay but then he suddenly gives a f*cking quiz which most people missed and then he said that we cannot take it again. Does this face look like a cut-a-class-because-you-just-want-to person? Our teacher even said we're nerds but then he's still not giving that damn freaking quiz even if he knows that he said that we are allowed not to come to class because there are no more classes for the day except his, since the classes in the afternoon were suspended. Bitterness.
6. Philo.
I am sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment