Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The sour truth of everything academic

Theo exam plainly sucked. It was the most difficult non-major subject exam I have ever experienced.

Philo just got into the next level of criticizing the papers we've submitted a few weeks ago. Our teacher just spent 1/3 of the class period lecturing us about how we should do it the 'right' way, or should I just say, her way.

EngMa is a bowl of soup. Why in the world did the syllabus got printed if the timeline in it is not followed? Delayed na kung delayed ang lesson.

EngPS exam got postponed for the second time.

Elc106.2 lab report which was supposed to be passed today. It got extended until Friday, which means... the effort I've made and the sacrifice for doing it first before Theo is pretty useless.

ELECTRONICS proudly welcomes the new members of the brotherhood of the oh-so-sweet epic failure.

No comments: