After When Love Begins, here we go again with another local 'romantic???' movie. Sometimes, you just can't get enough of the jologs side. Haha.
First of all, let me just say John Lloyd
is sooooo [insert any synonym for gwapo here] in his latest movie, A Very Special Love.
Though I really didn't like the storyline because it was oh-so-boring because you really can't tell which is which, WHERE IS THE FREAKIN' CLIMAX OF THE MOVIE? It was like... 1.5 hours of total John-Lloyd-
-was-the-ONLY-good-person-in-the-movie-who-made-it-good.
After going to the movies, we made it to the curfew and guess who's waiting...

Anyway... the whole idea of seeing the fat face just made me want to vomit. *VOMITS in PROJECTILE*
(which brings me to just making a new blog entry of what I really am going to say.)
(which brings me to just making a new blog entry of what I really am going to say.)
No comments:
Post a Comment