Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let there be light.

So before I rant about all my first day of semester blues...this is a rundown of all my classes:



ELC111.1 Switching Theory & Digital Design Lecture
ELC111.2 Switching Theory & Digital Design Laboratory
ELC107.1 Electronics II Lecture
ELC107.2 Electronics II Laboratory
ELC106.1 Circuits II
EngPS43 Thermodynamics
EngPS171 Electromagnetics I
Ph102 Philosophy of the Human Person II


I am excited for this semester, not just because I only have one core subject and 7 major subjects but because of the fact that I want to know how things would be going with my all-out revenge for whatever happened to my shitty grades last semester.

Anyway... FIRST DAY OF CLASSES can be described as one whole day of FREE CUT FOR ALL SUBJECTS. I can't actually tell if it's hot or not because it's hot that we can still adjust to the so-called sembreak hangover and yet my excitement makes it not hot because I want to make an initial assessment on how I am going to handle this semester... and still on GAME FACE: ON mode.

SECOND DAY OF CLASSES turned out to be a not-so-full-of-FREE-CUT day since only my lab class was declared a free cut. And as expected... I've had my very first formal class encounter with the ECCE chair --- our Electromagnetics professor. Then, Philosophy class afterwards was an orientation for our JEEP, so no syllabi yet.

***

I never imagined my Electromag prof to be making an introduction which involved writing the 4 basic equations for Maxwell's Law and just as what I didn't thought he would say afterwards is that...

God did this during the creation in Genesis.
"Let there be light."

And yeah, I never expected that equation to be so theological, in a way.

No comments: