We had our first JEEP insertion at Robinson's Supermarket Metroeast. How we went to Robinson's Metroeast is a big illegal mode of transportation: CAR. (Salamat, Miguel, sa libreng sakay.) Actually, we're not allowed to do that because we have to commute like regular employees do.Pero ang init e.
I don't know if it was fun at all because my legs ached and got numb because I was standing from 1 PM -5 PM on some aisle in the area where toothpastes and shampoos are.
SHIT. ANG SAKIT SA PAA.
Ang hirap pala ng trabaho nila doon kahit nakatayo ka lang. Bawal maupooooo!Mara, Ronna and Cameh were assigned to different food sections although they were all in this room were they pack the Christmas packages. But they really wanted to go to the supermarket where they get to interact with the shoppers. (Like me, haha.)
The funny parts of this insertion include shoppers asking me where a certain product is. At first, I was really clueless.. CLUELESS!
So I decided to stand by the first aisle where the health and beauty products section (where I was assigned and stuck with) were stacked so when people ask, I'd be pointing to everything on that side since I really don't know everything there. 
The people there don't know each other's names that well. The funny part here is that they call each other depending on the product they are selling... Ate Sunsilk, Ate Palmolive, Ate Colgate... even if they have name tags.

And the funniest part is that one of the Ate in my section has a crush on one of my friends also having their JEEP.
BTW, for this area of JEEP, the girls are assigned to man the aisles of different sections and the boys are assigned to bag the groceries of people. In short, the boys' jobs are harder since it requires speed and patience to super sabaw shoppers.

So, the back to the funniest part... Ate Palmolive asked me if the new baggers are also with us, I said yes. Then she asked, "kilala mo ba yung bagger na singkit, nakasalamin at may braces."

Napatawa na lang ako bigla. Shit. Haha. MIGUEL.
Bentaaaaaa. Ang layo kaya namin sa mga cashiers and baggers tapos nakita niya ng ganoon kalayo? Ang lakas din ng radar ni Ate Palmolive, ah. She was interviewing me for almost an hour, all about Miguel.... at nagpipigil na lang ako ng tawa tuwing sasagutin ko yung mga tanong niya.And so, the countdown to 5 PM was finished. We went to Miguel's car to get our money and change to slippers and other stuff and ate at Jollibee. Parking blues are also funny because we're all damn tired and we really want to go home. Francis forgot were he parked his car. Miguel first processed if he already started the engine... "Nag-start na ba? Ang ingay niyo kasi e, hindi ko narinig." And yes, it's not yet started.
Ang traffic pauwing Ateneo.
Drop-off point, STARBUCKS. We did not do the dare to enter Starbucks wearing the Robinson's Supermarket apron.
I almost fell asleep on the couch.
Went home via trike because I have no guts to walk with my feet feeling numb.
Bagsak ako sa bed.
Ang sakit sa paa.
ANG SAKIT SA PAA.
Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment