Sunday, January 13, 2008

100 truths You Wanna Know About Via

001. Real name: [edit]
002. Nickname: Via
003. Married: No
004. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
005. Male or female: Female
006. Age: 17
007. Highschool: Cabanatuan City Science High School
008. College: Ateneo de Manila University
009. Location: Quezon City
010. Hair color: Black
011. Hair length: It depends, because I have layered hair. Photobucket
012. Smoke: Nooo!
013. Drink: Nooo!
014. Availability: Not yet taken.
015. Are you a health freak: Sometimes
016. Height: 5'3"
017. Do you have a crush on someone? YES.
018. Do you like yourself?: Sometimes.
019. Piercings: 2
020. Tattoos: Nooo!
021. Hand of Preference: Right

FIRSTS:
022. First surgery: None
023. First piercing: Ears
024. First best friend: Dianna
025. First award: Kindergarten, and I can't remember whatcha-ma-call-it.
027. First pet: Dog. Aww, nasaan na siyaaa?
028. First vacation: Baguioooo.
029. First concert: I can't remember na.
030. First crush: I can't remember na rin.

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating: Nothing
050. Drinking: Water
052. I’m about to: do Ronna's invitation for AECES Alumni Night.
053. Listening to: Bubbly by Colbie Caillat

FAVORITES:
054. Food: Filipino and Italian.
055. Drinks: COFFEE.
056. Color: Pink
057. Numbers: 1, 11.

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids: Yes.
059. Want to get married: Yes, before #58 and given the chance. (parang combined answers ni Miggy and Laur, ahaha.)
060. Careers in mind: engineer, pianist, violinist, chess master, graphic designer

WHICH IS BETTER?:
068. Lips or eyes: Eyes
069. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
070. Shorter or taller: Taller
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Both. Haha.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms?
074. Sensitive or loud: Both din, para equal. Haha.
075. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
077. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER:
078. Kissed a stranger: No
079. Drank bubbles: No
080. Lost glasses/contacts: No, because I don't even have those.
081. Ran away from home: Attempted, when I was 6,
082. Liked someone younger: Yes, during high school.
083. Older: Yes. [No comment.]
084. Broken someone’s heart: No idea.
085. Been arrested: No
086. Turned someone down: One time.
087. Cried when someone died: Yes.
088. Liked a friend: Uh-huh.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself: Sometimes. Nakakadegrade ng self-confidence ang electronics.
090. Miracles: Yes, of course! Parang pagpasa lang iyan sa electronics.
091. Love at first sight: Yes.
092. Heaven: Yes.
093. Santa Claus: Dati.
094. Sex on the first date: No freakin' way.
095. The more you hate, the more you love: Think so.
096. Angels: Yes, of course. Haha.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with you right now? Yes.
098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at a time? No.
099. Do you believe in God? Of course, with all my heart.
100. Post as 100 truths You Wanna Know About (your name) [Do I have to answer this?]

Got this from Miggy and Laur. cute

No comments: