Monday, January 21, 2008

Because failure loves me so much

Fcuk this. I failed electronics AGAIN. I really need help. I'm desperate. Magis, here I come. It's my comeback.

I never knew that it's not just electronics where I experience failure and lots of disappointment.

First of all, I am so disappointed because I only got a C/C+ grade in the first wave of notes for our research paper in English, which sucks because most of my ECE blockmates got a B/B+. Am I the worst?

Secondly, I am so disappointed with what I did for the thesis statements. I crammed it, anyway. But how come theirs were not that bad? Elaine's theses were, according to the comments, vague because of the term prosthetic memory or whatever. According to the comments on the brainstorming session, the thesis was wordy and that the concept was very simple-minded because it is already clear that digital art is distinct from traditional art. That's my interpretation. I suck at this. Sh*t.

Finally, I know I will do my best for the next wave of notes, which is why I am ending this blog entry now.

END OF STORY.

No comments: