It's a Monday today and the results for our previous Electronics long exam shall be out in a few hours. I know I studied hard for it but I think I've had a useless effort because in the end, I know I am about to face failure, once more. We're not the new faces of failure anymore. It's what the Fall Out Boy song suggests. Immunity to F's and D's. What a shame. Sometimes I am hating myself for choosing to be in ECE, but I chose it anyway so suffer the consequences.
Anyway, I'm ready to face failure. I know what I did... and really, even if I know I studied hard, the exam was harder than my effort. It was confusing. Towel Dude knows how to trick his people. I am a pessimist when it comes to this subject. [But in the end, I shall be the optimist because I shall have the most desperate desire to pass.] F*ck these majors.
Failure, here I come. [I know you are coming, but please let me be part of your upper boundaries.]
No comments:
Post a Comment