![]() |
Was it always so dark here at night? Surely, as a rule, some little bit of moonlight would filter down through the clouds, through the chinks in the canopy of trees, and find the ground.
Not tonight. Tonight the sky was utterly black. Perhaps there was no moon tonight -- a lunar eclipse, a new moon.
A new moon. I shivered, though I wasn't cold.
~Bella
I was like a lost moon -- my planet destroyed in some cataclysmic, disaster-movie scenario of desolation -- that continued, nevertheless, to circle in a tight little orbit around the empty space left behind, ignoring the laws of gravity.
AFTER: When she saved him, and everything went back to what is supposed to be.
Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars -- points of light and reason.. and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything. -edward
I wanted to believe him. But this what my life without him that he was describing, not the other way around.
How could she do a love story such as this?
It thrills me so much like my heart would jump out of my rib cage... and it makes me cry more like a telenovela/melodrama/drama series could make me break into tears and just say "OMG i cried."
It makes me want to cry so much that I guess I never experienced any story like this before... it's just that the story even before this part of the saga is so perfect in terms of their love story, so uniquely crafted like it could never exist in real life.
I guess it's just how I looked at it: a television series...except that it's just on a book and I make the images only on my head. I can see every detail being described in the book, reading it calmly just like the way a reader would read it in an audiobook. And golly, this is probably my most favorite part of the Twilight saga.

No comments:
Post a Comment