Friday, June 19, 2009

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?

Rachel, Keith, Francis, Jan-Jan, Abay and I watched Drag Me to Hell yesterday. I really have no idea we're going to watch that fvcking movie until we were in the taxi on our way to Gateway. I have no choice but to agree because they're all game for it and I can't even go home that moment, durrr we're already in the taxi, for the love of God.

I knew it. I'd be covering my face 70% of the whole time we're watching. My bag just got crumpled and I wish I'd brought my iPod with me because the sounds would really make you jump to your seat. SHIZ.

I just don't watch these kinds of movies...and seriously, I have only watched (to date) FOUR HORROR/THRILLER movies like this ever since I was born. Not joking. I can still enumerate them.

  1. Exorcist (1980's version) - the very first movie I've watched when I was like 10 years old...I was staying at my cousin's house for a sleepover and he was scaring me before he decided to watch the movie. My tita just decided to sit with me. The sleepover just ended up with me calling my mom to fetch me home. HAHA. I told my cousin I'd have a sleepover on some other day when I already forgot the hell story of that movie. Little did I know, it was one of the top 10 scariest movies ever made.
  2. The Ring - it was Mae's birthday, she said she'd treat us to the movies. I and my friends don't have the slightest idea she'd be buying tickets for this movie. I have no choice to back out because the tickets were already bought and yes, the hell, I wasn't able to watch more than half of the movie because I can still remember, I used my white handkerchief to cover my face.
  3. Feng Shui - this was a requirement for our Filipino class back in high school. The moment I heard we're supposed to watch this, I just panicked..because I know I wouldn't be able to watch this properly. My predictions were true. Again, I covered my face with my white handkerchief for more than half of the movie. I kept asking my classmate (who was my seatmate in the cinema) what's happening so I still know what's happening. HAHA. I was able to make the paper for that movie because of my classmate's narration. HAHA.
  4. Drag Me to Hell --- Oh. Give me a break. You have got to be kidding me. IT REALLY BROUGHT ME TO HELL. I jumped a lot of times in my seat, even if I am covering my face with my poor and already crumpled messenger bag for more than half of the movie time. It just scares me, although some parts of the movie were funny.

Drag Me to Hell is the first movie I've seen which just made me cry out of fright, jump on my seat, and LAUGH. Some parts were seriously and unbelievably hilarious. HAHAHA. To the makers of the movie, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?



Did I get any on my mouth?

Granny Ganush scared me.
We should be kind to old ladies from now on.

No comments: