Saturday, June 13, 2009

Spectacled

I never imagined myself wearing eyeglasses. It annoys me sooooo effin' much. It was only after the summer classes that I decided to visit the eye doctor because summer classes made me realize I can't see what the fart is written on the board. And the day after I got home, I discovered I have astigmatism...80-60, not really a harsh value but it demands wearing prescription glasses. OH GOD.

But of course, the fact that I hate wearing such things made me think that I should do something to make myself like it so I decided to go for THE good ones (which I love). That is to balance things I hate and love. That saleslady gave me such a big dilemma on choosing between Cynthia Rowley and Vera Wang but then, I was about to choose these black thick-frame Vera Wang eyeglasses...

...when I suddenly spotted the grey thin-frame Gucci sitting alone in the Gucci cabinet.



I didn't know if I picked the right frame. Did I? Oh what the hell. Having such eyeglasses reminds me that I shouldn't waste the fvcking thing and that I should wear it at all times. To shorten the period of time that I'd be wearing eyeglasses. To make that effin' astigmatism go away. GAHD.

No comments: