Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This Chanel just trashed my Gucci.

I was browsing for eyeglass frames last night and remembered Cameh telling me that she saw a cute pair of Chanel eyeglasses in Vienna, so I went to Chanel to look for eyeglass frames and then suddenly...


I fell in love with these pair of purple Chanel frames. Adorable. I know purple looked okay on me when I tried the purple pairs of Cynthia Rowley, Vera Wang and Gucci in Executive Optical. Mother dear just told me that she thinks I should pick a neutral shade...and so I ended up taking the grey. BOO.

I just want to trash my grey Gucci frames...but of course, my mom would kill me if I do that because my eyeglass frames just killed her credit card too. I guess I just have to drool over this thing and get over it.


Kapag na lang talaga nasira ang salamin ko. Hay.

No comments: