Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Electromagnetic Road Kill: DOUBLE DEAD

Have you ever had the feeling of being called by your professor after a quiz which everyone you could ever ask doesn't know anything about the answer and then he'd ask you to go in front of the board to write the answer and the worst thing of all...

TO DISCUSS WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN ON THE BOARD...

...and your only problem is to just be able
to write something on the board
because you don't know a thing
about what's being asked and
nobody really knows the answer?



Well, I've had that feeling just then...my first class for Tuesday...the first out of four tests that I'm about to take for the day. And it just ended being the best pull-downer for the day.


It's not like I've prepared for it.

And it's not like I've only studied for the other three.




But the thing here is, even if I read it...nothing would ever change.



I'D STILL BE WATCHING THE SAME FOREIGN MOVIE WITHOUT SUBTITLES.







COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES?



No comments: