Friday, July 10, 2009

The Impossible Dream

People say dreams are part of our subconscious...meaning, it could probably happen for real. Last night, I had the weirdest dream ever and I couldn't even possibly forget the feeling of really being in some sort of an action to science-fiction-ish kind of dream that, believe it or not, involves super electromagnetic waves emanating out of nowhere. It was hilarious, in a way, that I know it couldn't really happen in real life...for now. I still can't picture these in the near future either.

In my dream, I just came out of the house and then suddenly people were running because some rocks with bluish fire are falling from the skies. It was chaotic...but I still had the chance to ask somebody what the commotion was all about. And the person said that there was a wave coming out of the horizon which came from the energies from high voltage sources and the waves from microwave ovens and such stuff you could just see in the electromagnetic spectrum.

Imagine tesla coils, lightning, the legendary Pikachu thundershock. It was all electrifying and blue fire all over. What a setting.

OH MY. That was hilarious.

But the bottomline here is that the dream was so weird, I had to draw, at least what I saw in the dream. This so-called electromagnetic wave that emanated out of nowhere...is just...er....such a nerd thing, I should say. Bleh. I've had enough of this subject since last semester, even though I'm struggling for the one I have right now. Electromag just sucks, big time...and now that it even haunts me in my dreams, is just a bad sign...or maybe a sign that I should put MORE effort to understanding it for the sake of passing. It's just the same old banana...even though you listen, everything just seems gibberish.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW FULL PICTURE. [and some silly note]

No comments: