But the biggest nightmare happened just when I was about to start the day.
ELECTROMAGNETICS CLASS
Sir N: Put your bags in front.*okay I thought this is just a quiz why are we putting bags in front*Whispers all over the room."Wala akong alam. May alam ka?""Wala. Doy. TCOM lang inaral ko kagabi.""Pakopya ha.""Uy teka wala akong alam.""It's over, pare. Wala akong alam."Ako rin naman e. Pare-parehas lang tayo.
After the quiz, our teacher said he'll call some names to discuss their answers in front. Wow. I knew some people weren't able to write a thing. At least I was. But what I wrote were useless things. And then, he began to drew papers randomly...
I WAS ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE ONES. Together with Ronna, who was called first...it was a good thing I was second that I was able to ask Cameh and other people for the answer. Addi was called next. Nico was the last to be called. And my "Electromag professor" just made his first sermon while I was "writing my answer on the board" ~ that we should wake up and double our efforts. While he was doing that, I was asking for answers to write on the board. Lucky he wasn't looking. Or else I'd be writing nothing.
That was the first instance my "Electromag professor" just soaped me.
Let me just say, hindi masayang sabunin ka ng teacher mo. Lalo na kapag hindi ka talaga prepared.
Friday came, and guess who just got soaped again?
ME.
Again, the same teacher was asking for reports. Apparently, we really don't know what to tell him. Unfortunately, we were the first group called so the other groups were able to organize things and think of what to tell or report to him about their "progress" for the activity.
Our group is composed of two smaller groups. Elaine and I were the other group. Dalawa naman sana kami ni Elaine sa group, ako pa talaga yung napiling patayuin sa harap.
Sir N: Okay, Via, why don't you tell us what you already have for the activity? Can you tell us something about Asterisk? THERE. IN FRONT.Via: 0_0
This was a wake-up call.
And I suddenly decided that I should study Electromag today...at least for half the day...meron man o walang kasamang mag-aral, just like what we, dormers, used to do when studying for major subjects-- group study.
This time, I studied at Starbucks alone.
And yes, it was productive.
But I was sabawed by E-mag.
SOUPED. SOUPED. SOUPED.
After that, it was a head-pounding reality.
My head hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment