Thursday, July 2, 2009

Getting sick is a new school trend.

As usual, our school's not yet over with the H1N1 craze...and anybody who goes to the infirmary with either a cold, a cough, a mild fever or any flu-like symptoms shall be asked to have a 7-day self-quarantine. Paranoid much. Anybody who's got that permission from the infirmary is EXCUSED from classes.

Apparently, most of us didn't want the 7-day self-quarantine...and we just kept it all to ourselves, our blockmates...which probably resulted in a small epidemic for me and my coursemates.

I already felt the tonsilitis coming. Sunday morning...and it was a really bad day, I already felt chilly and I knew it'd come so I immediately drank the usual tonsilitis medicine I've been taking since forever. I'm still afraid to do the tonsillectomy. It's just too scary to have your body parts removed. Even if a lot of people suggest that I should do it, pronto.

And now, the plague of the colds, the cough and the fever continues. Most of us have graduated from it....and I'm about to, in a few days. I just hope this one gets better before my medical check-up for immersion (in a few weeks) because it'd suck if I won't be able to go to the immersion with Ate Bench and my blockmates. Lalalala.



I really hope THE tonsils would get back to their normal size, they're just swollen until now...and just when they're about to get back to normal...I drank a glass of coke. I missed it. Haha. I forgot. So sorry. Dear self, forgive me for doing that. I promise not to, again. I hope not. I hope I remember too.

No comments: