I made this list of random things in Order of the Phoenix:
- Dolores Jane Umbridge is a foul evil gargoyle. She deserves to be attacked by those centaurs.
- Luna's voice is creepy
- Snape being interviewed by Umbridge. It's funny how Umbridge emphasized the number of times Snape attempted to get the position for the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher but he cant... "OBVIOUSLY"
- Sibyll Trelawney's glasses are funny. I wonder how big its magnification is. Her eyes are really magnified.
- McGonagall's wizard hat looks like that pyramid cone thing with a neon orange color in roads and highways.
- Dumbledore's grand entrance while Trelawney was being sent out of Hogwarts by the old hag. (A proof that he really has style.)
- Cornelius Oswald Fudge is an ass. He always blames everything to "notorious mass murderer" Sirius Black.
- The Ron-Hermione duel is so funny when they were about to start and Neville was in the middle, he seems so confused of where to go and can't find a place.
- Weasley twins bet Ron will lose to Hermione
- Phineas Nigellus looks like Leonardo da Vinci
- Dumbledore made a grand exit when Fudge was saying he should be in Azkaban. "I don't need to be in Azkaban." *disappears with Fawkes in fire*
- I love Shacklebolt's line where he said, "Minister, you can't deny... Dumbledore's got style!"
Some things in the book but not in the movie which I got bummed because they're crucial (for me) in the story...
- St. Mungo's Hospital scene where Harry gets to see Neville's parents
- Dobby is supposed to find the room of requirement, not Neville. And please, Neville is not a house elf, he's not a Dobby sub! Even in GoF, they used Neville as the one who gave Harry the gillyweed in the second task which is supposedly Dobby.
I listed just a few because I think I already blogged the book versus movie parts right after I watched the movie. David Yates, don't fail me in the Half-Blood Prince, please. *fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment