Monday, April 6, 2009

Because I love watching series...

I made a list of all the Asian series that I've watched. This is all I can remember, in random order.
  • My Girl/마이걸
  • Full House/풀하우스
  • Endless Love 1: Autumn in my Heart (Autumn Fairy Tale)
  • Endless Love 2: Winter Sonata (Winter Ballad/Love Story)/겨울연가
  • Endless Love 3: Summer Scent (Scent of Summer)
  • Endless Love 4: Spring Waltz
  • Lovers in Paris/Pari ui Yeon-in/파리의 연인
  • Lovers/Yeon-in/연인
  • Wonderful Life/원더풀 라이프
  • Three Dads & One Mom/아빠셋 엄마하나
  • Meteor Garden 1/Liu Xing Hua Yuan/流性化源 1
  • Meteor Garden 2/Liu Xing Hua Yuan/流性化源 2
  • Meteor Rain
  • Boys Before Flowers/Hana Yori Dango 1/花より だんご 1
  • For You in Full Blossom/Hanazakari no Kimitachi he/花ざかり の 君たちへ
  • For You in Full Blossom /Hana Kimi /Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu/花样少年少女
  • Princess Lulu/루루 공주
  • Princess Hours/The Imperial Palace/Goong/긍
  • Save the Last Dance For Me/Majimak Chumeun Nawa Hamkke/마지막 춤은 나와 함께
  • Romantic Princess/Gong Zhu Xiao Mei/公主小妹
  • Absolute Boyfriend/Zettai Kareshi/ぜったい かれし
  • Only You
  • The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog/Wangzi Bian Qingwa/王子变青蛙
  • Honey & Clover/Hatchimitsu to Kuroba/はちみつ と くろば
  • Stairway to Heaven/Cheon-guk eui Gyedan/천국의 계단
  • Detective Conan
  • Boys Before Flowers/Kkotboda Namja/꺽버다 남차
  • Hot Shot/Lan Qiu Huo/籃球火
  • 1st Shop of the Coffee Prince /커피프린스 1호점

I'm bored like that. I even listed their respective translations and original names, romanized and in characters. It was a good thing I was able to study Japanese for my foreign language class and self-study reading and writing Korean hangul. It helped me save time copy-pasting those what-the-hell "simple" Chinese names, according to Wikipedia. Special thanks to the ultimate language bar, I can type in Japanese and Korean.

SPECIAL FAVORITES:
  • My Girl - - Lee Da Hae is full of life. She's sooo cute in this series. Lee Dong Wook!
  • Goong - - Love the story. Joo Ji Hoon is the best prince ever. Alfred is the best royal teddy bear! I could repeat this over and over again, and I'd still cry.
  • Meteor Garden 1 - - Our legendary high school drama. Vic Zhou, FTW with the violin!
  • Honey & Clover - - This made me cry in the end. They make the best artworks. Hagumi is cute and I love her paintings. Osamu Mukai (in glasses) played the best Mayama! Screw that other adaptation of Honey and Clover.
  • Boys Before Flowers/Kkotboda Namja - - nuff said. Kim Bum is so adorable! la-la-la.
  • Coffee Prince - - Cute story. Yoon Eun He, fighting!
  • Zettai Kareshi/Absolute Boyfriend - - The story made me cry. Sad ending, though. SPOILER ALERT! He died. The girl ended up with the O1's human rival.
  • Spring Waltz - - Show me some piano love. Their OST is the best.
  • Hana Kimi - - Ella Chen is soooo cute. Wu Zun is the love.

Ang dami ko na palang napanood.

No comments: