
What is Grimace, then?
According to the McDonald's website:
“ Grimace is a big, loving, fuzzy purple fellow who is Ronald McDonald's best friend. He's sure Ronald is the world's ultimate authority on everything. While Grimace loves all McDonald's foods, he's absolutely crazy about milkshakes. Grimace is very enthusiastic and eager to try new things. His joyous spirit helps everyone overlook the fact he's a little slow and clumsy sometimes."

I was thinking of a big chunk of ube. But then again, may ube ba sa McDo?
Ronna asked the lady assisting Grimace to fit in the small hallway. "Ate, ate, anong klaseng pagkain po si Grimace?" Ate answered with a straight poker face, "Shake."
Okay.
I think everyone got disappointed by the fact that Grimace is a milkshake. All the others are persons, except for Birdie, the chicken. (But at least we know that Birdie is a chicken!) Uhhh, I don't know what to say either. Dapat daw hindi na namin tinanong... but at least we now know what the hell Grimace is.
No comments:
Post a Comment