Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On hopes that the ending is just an April Fool's joke

No. This is real. Seriously. I have never felt this way ever since Goong/Princess Hours ended. 꽃보다 남자 (Kkotboda Namja/Boys Before Flowers) has finally come to an end. The episode made me cry, together with the idea that this is the last time I'd be anticipating what would happen next because there's no more to anticipate.

It all started with this...

Oh my..I can't believe it's over.

But enough with the mourning. Of course, what can I say about the episode is that...
  • That Yu Mi girl just gives me a bletch fit. I hate her character, she might as well go to hell. At least her exposure is pretty short. LOL.
  • The CPR that GJP made is just not a CPR for me. Please! It was a kiss, okay? NOT A CPR. PICKER!
  • The amnesia part was so short. I have nothing against that but they should've extended the number of episodes, really. It really looks so crammed. (See title.)
  • Old hag turned into a real person. WOW. At least this is one of the major things I noticed among the supporting characters.
  • Where is Grandpa Yoon? All I saw was an empty clinic. SAD. Where could he be? At least he's with Ji Hoo now. I really loved the picture at the desk.
  • I really feel bad for Prince Song because he had the least exposure length of all the major characters. Even the old hag had more exposure than him, I think.
  • The graduation ball part really made me cry, while JD was dancing with the F3. It reminded me of an ending...well, yes, it's going to end...but JD's reminiscing of the past and saying something about the F3.
  • HAPPY ENDING FOR YI JEONG AND GA EUL! I really think that Yi Jeong and Ga Eul deserved this ending. They look cute together. The kindergarten scene was actually the best YJ-GE scene (plus points for YJ with the messy hair). (^3^) That moment YJ said that GE would be the first person he'd go looking for when he gets home from Sweden, OMG...I already made inferences about the two.
  • HAPPY ENDING FOR GJP + GJD! Yay. They all looked happy. The frozen scene before the credits showed up just shows everything.
  • The proposal (which is also the last scene) and the arrival of F3 reminded me of Meteor Garden in a way, although rather than making it a stargazing and watching the falling of meteors...it was sunset.
  • The series, all in all, is the best of all the versions -- anime, Japanese, Taiwanese, and this.


I can't get over with BBF ending like this. I want to see them more.


(T_T) I just want to cry.
Because of happiness. NOOOO!
ALMOST PARADIIIIIIISE!

No comments: