The daily EngMa103 quizzes, long hours of note-taking and school makes me so tired that the schedule I have for summer is just right for me to be able to sleep after 1 PM.
Last Monday, I slept from 2 PM until 8:30 PM. After eating dinner, I read my notes, watched a few episodes of Fushigi Yuugi and then slept again from 3 AM until 6 AM.
Yesterday after I got our fugly-looking vertically printed ID, I slept from 2 PM until 7 PM, ate dinner, read my notes, watched a few episodes of Fushigi Yuugi again and then slept from 11 PM until 6:30 AM.
This new routine I've been doing for the past few days reminds me of the extremely lazy and sleeping pokemon, Snorlax. -- except that he's fat and almost 7 feet, and that I go to school and at least I read my notes before going to sleep. My notes are like my sleeping pills, makes me want to sleep at the sight of numbers. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment