I still can't say I'm done and over with college. As much as I wanted to, I still have a test to take --- a make or break test --- which I should pass or, else, my life would be a mess.The magic number is 55. I guess my batchmates would know what I'm talking about here. I really couldn't breathe right now. It's that panicky moment when you're the only one who needs it. We already had a deal that once somebody won't make it, we're all taking the test. I am really touched that nobody left me behind. Don't you just love friends? I need to study but for this weekend, I'm in dire need of sleep. The whole week is waiting for me, especially Friday. This will be the day that I will be reincarnated. I died before this, and I know I WILL PASS. (Oh, dear God, help.)
My coffee break is not about drinking coffee again. Coffee breaks are too short. And yes, I'm taking a short break and then this will be a "game face on" mode tomorrow now that I don't have any requirements to do other than that.
I need to focus. *fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment