Friday, March 18, 2011

Just when I thought my work is already over


These people recently got inducted as the new officers of the AECES 2011-2012 central board. I do wish them a good year ahead, just as what I had already wished them to be in my previous posts. I've been really close with three of them here. To Kelvin, Bryan and Kris --- you've all been really good friends. I wish I had you guys as my little brothers (kahit mas matangkad kayo sa akin).

Despite the fact that our term already ended that day they got inducted, our department still has some unfinished business. I don't want to leave this hanging behind. At least....

THE PULSE IS STILL BEATING.


This is the The Pulse editorial board. We're supposed to be having our work published, apparently, there were no more funds so we've no choice but to put it online. From left to right:
Web Editor and Illustrator: Adrian; AVP P&P: Kris; Associate Editor: Vincent; VP P&P and Art Director: me; Editor-in-Chief: Rachel; Feature Editor: EJ; Layout Editor/Artist: AJ; News Editor: Keir; Content Editor and Illustrator: Chris.

No comments: