Thursday, March 17, 2011

how some series of events affected my future

with friends.
I felt that I've grew much closer with my friends now. As much as I want to spill a few more liter of tears about THAT incident, they keep me from doing so. They keep me stronger than ever. As cheesy as it sounds, the fact that I don't have any siblings makes me realize more that I already have.

Way back college freshman year, I was too afraid to leave Nueva Ecija and live in QC. I didn't know anyone before I entered Ateneo. Now? It seems that I've already made a wider circle...of family. I'm still thanking God I have them. REALLY.

Hi, guys. :)

as an engineer.
No matter what, I'm taking the engineering board. I'm reviewing for it in the coming months despite some things. I already went out of my old dorm and I'll be moving in the same dorm Ronna is going. We (Ronna, Keith and me) still haven't had any plans about the dorm thing -- sharing rooms or just being neighbors still with our own single rooms, or whatever, HAHA. I'm looking for a new environment even if I'm planning to study again (but that would still be after the board exam -- October, if second semester applications are even allowed). Oh, shoot! May katabing Starbucks.
In a few months, I'll be reviewing with a couple of friends -- Ronna, Keith, Janine, Rachel, Cameh, Lester and Team We're Sorry Via (Nico, Fran, JM and Jason R). How that team was formed, ask them... Nico, in particular. TSK TSK.

as a graphic designer.
All my friends keep telling me that I should create a portfolio. Some of them with connections already said they'd refer me to people and that I should start working on that portfolio soon. I never thought this career would even be linked to me. But anyhow, I'm already rooting on nine (9) entries from my deviant Art gallery. One of them includes my project for my information architecture class.

And yes, I'm also considering taking up fine arts in the near future. If a minor or a double major is still possible, I don't even have a single idea about such things. I still have to ask people. (and my parents, of course) But I bet my parents would just tell me I should focus with the engineering board exams first. I'm betting on it.

as a student, yet again.
These series of events made me realize one thing: I should take a master's degree in Electronics Engineering. I still can't give up being a student. HAHA. I'm already looking forward to taking our thesis to the next level. I haven't had any concrete ideas on the improvements yet, still thinking.

On the second thought, it's ANOTHER graduation I should look forward to, right?

as a contributor to the work force.
This is the last thing I'm considering right now. Although I'd still be part of this force in the future, it's not so near. My future working career is still as blurred as my vision. My thesis adviser already gave me a job offer in their company, which I am highly considering to take after the board exams --- given the idea that it would be an idle time before I can take the master's degree and assuming that graduate programs only accept applicants in the first semester.

No comments: