Saturday, March 19, 2011

Operation Sunday Morning [log]

Day 1

I’ve finished writing the first stanza of my version of Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. If my music teacher sees my music sheet now, I’d probably be screwed. HAHA.

All I need tomorrow is to wake up early (which I probably would because our kitchen is getting a renovation starting tomorrow) so I won’t have lesser time like today…because I woke up after lunch time, sat in front of the piano at almost 3 PM, ate a snack at 5, watched a John Lloyd movie and never sat in front of the piano again since it’s already dark and my mom always tells me not to play when it’s dark already.

Oh, and sana rin pala walang John Lloyd movie bukas.


Day 2

Technically, it is. HAHA. 1:14 AM. (when I blogged this on Tumblr) My mom told me to close the piano at 12 MN. Apparently, I found this virtual keyboard (all I need to at least hear some notes in my head) so I went on with the second stanza.

But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would bring me back to you
That someday it would bring me back to you

I write so slow. Dear teacher, (even if you’re not seeing this) forgive me for writing a music sheet without using bars, rests and time signatures. I’ll try to put them in my sheet when I’m done.

*reliving the glory days of music theory classes for piano/violin school every summer*

Day 3-6
Today marks the 4th day of OSM. Unfortunately... I have zero progress. I am too lazy, and I wake up late.
Dear piano, forgive me for I have not opened you for 2 and yes, tomorrow will be the third. I won't be home tomorrow. Operation Sunday Morning would probably commence on the 21st.

No comments: